WHERE WE PLAY TO LEARN
The Early Childhood Center (ECC) offers a positive preschool experience for three and four-year-old students. Our highly qualified teachers plan developmentally appropriate class activities geared to stimulate learning through exploration while encouraging independence.
For ECC, we offer full & part-time schedules and morning care begins at 7:00 a.m. in our Social Hall. Classes begin at 7:50 a.m. After-school care is available until 6:00 p.m. Many families, especially those with two working parents, are able to take advantage of the flexibility offered at All Souls.
Through positive interactions with classmates and adults, children have many opportunities to develop social skills. Our activities and projects are designed to value the process more than the finished product, allowing children to be creative and inventive.
Both indoor and outdoor play allow children to learn about the world and themselves. As children play, they learn new skills, coping mechanisms and the ability to test new ideas.
- Make a successful transition from home to school
- Feel comfortable and secure in school
- Develop social competency with peers and adults
- Develop a positive self-concept, respect for others & their ideas
Develops an awareness of God in their daily life, learns mealtime prayers and to pray for others in need
- Encourage each child to play and work well independently and in a group
- Provide opportunities for self-expression for each child through language, art, music, and play
- Stimulate imagination, develop an interest in learning & exploring
- Provide opportunities for large and small motor development
- Introduce the concept and use of numbers and letters through a variety of experiences
We encourage you to come take a tour of our ECC so that you can experience firsthand how “we play to learn” every day!
MEET THE EARLY CHILDHOOD STAFF
Ms. Molly Moran - PreK 3
Education: B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Education, University of North Florida
- Second Year as PreK 3 at All Souls Catholic School
- Ms. Moran is a parishioner of All Souls Catholic Church. She is certified in CPR and First Aid and is an alumna of All Souls Catholic School and Bishop Moore Catholic High Shool.
Mrs. Christina Rosemeyer - PreK 4
State of Florida, Dept. of Education, Florida Professional Educator's Certificate: PreK/Primary Education, Age 3 - Grade 3; CDA
Education: B.A. in Psychology and English, Central Connecticut State University
- Seven Years at All Souls Catholic School
- Taught at Annunciation Child Care Center
- Master Catechist from the Diocese of Orlando
- Mrs. Rosemeyer enjoys Yoga, gardening, hiking and completing crossword puzzles from the New York Times.
Teresa Vogt - Kindergarten
Check back soon!